Hello there, my friends! Happy Friday! Anyway, I said Happy Friday because it’s the end of the work day, and that’s something to celebrate for! But, that’s going to go against the topic I’m gonna share today because I’ll be talking about some things I hate. Speaking of the things I hate, I’ll be sharing about my pet peeves as part of the 30-day blog challenge. I’m already on the 24th day – hooray!
I’m pretty much aware that all of us have pet peeves. Each has his/her own unique ones. Of course, we are far from perfect and there are things which we can’t stand.
Although I really don’t like bad-mouthing other people but its somewhat comforting to find someone whom I share my pet peeves. Well, it is surprising how entertaining it is to think these things which annoy us.
My Pet Peeves
- Slow internet connection. Welcome to the Philippines!
- When people don’t how to acknowledge e-mail receipt.
- Hitting the reply-all button. I understand if there’s a need but if done for attention, uhm, it’s annoying.
- Line cutters.
- Chronic complainers. To complain is fine. But to complain everyday especially when you have no plans or are not actually doing anything to change the situation is another thing. Perfect example? The noisy ones on social media.
- The endless selfie-person. I am for selfies. I even take selfies myself. But taking selfie every single minute and posting them online with totally unrelated copy-paste captions is another thing.
- Faking respect. People who fake respect especially those who compliment others in front of them and refer to them by some derogatory nicknames in their absence.
- Fake compliments. Don’t give compliments when you don’t mean them.
- When people make fun on things that couldn’t be changed. This is especially when they laugh at someone’s appearance. It’s okay to laugh if he can change his appearance in a minute. What if not? He doesn’t deserve it.
- Biodegradable vs Non-biodegradable. Ohh, people. You know what I mean.
- When people can’t throw their own garbage. Taking over a table with garbage. Couldn’t you see the CLAYGO sign?
- Trying to sleep in the presence of a loud snoring person in the same room. I once boarded a ship for an overnight trip. That night I wasn’t able to sleep because someone was loudly snoring.
- People using their mouth when looking for something. Please use your brain and do some work.
- No toilet paper inside the bathroom.
- Drivers not respecting the pedestrian lane.
Alright! So, there you have it. Don’t worry I have high tolerance and my patience can be extended a couple of times before I totally lose it.
How about you? What are your pet peeves?
This post is part of the 30-day blog challenge below.
Did you like this article? Let littlemisadvencha know in the comment section.
Cha of Little Misadvencha is a Filipino Civil Engineer, researcher and a fur mom. She came from General Santos City and finds that everything in life teaches her a lesson. She is inspired to write about and out of her experiences, but later found out that it was her experiences that actually inspire her.