Food and Travel
Inspirational
Pets
Devotion
how to make dalgona coffee

How to Make Dalgona Coffee | Whipped Coffee | Quarantine Coffee

I am taking a break from my 30-Day Blog Challenge. Today, you will be reading about how to make dalgona coffee. Well in fact, this coffee has so many names: Dalgona Coffee, Indian Coffee, Frothy Coffee, Whipped Coffee and even Quarantine Coffee – just because almost everyone is trying it out this quarantine season.

how to make dalgona coffee

Regardless of how it is called, this coffee is really delicious especially if you are a coffee lover! It is heaven in a cup. It has gone viral on Tiktok and now, everyone is making a fuzz about it.

According to Wikipedia, the drink itself has origins from Rajasthan, India where it is also known as whipped coffee or beaten coffee. Under the hashtag #dalgonacoffeechallenge, homemade versions of dalgona coffee began spreading on South Korean YouTube channels before going viral on TikTok.

How to Make Dalgona Coffee

If you want to learn how to make dalgona coffee, just follow this easy recipe with three main ingredients. This recipe makes 2 medium servings following 1:1:1 ratio of the below ingredients:

how to make dalgona coffee
how to make dalgona coffee

Directions

• In a mixing bowl place coffee, sugar and hot water (1:1:1 ratio).
  • Using a hand mixer or electric mixer, whisk until thick and creamy. Note: If you don’t have a hand or electric mixer, you may use a fork or spoon, and manually mix it for about 30-40 minutes.
  • Fill only 3/4 of a cup with cold milk and add ice cubes.
  • Top it up with foamy whipped coffee. Mix well and enjoy!

You may add some chocolate syrup and top it with bits of chocolate if you prefer. Very easy as 1, 2 and 3. Enjoy!

how to make dalgona coffee

Did you like this article? Let littlemisadvencha know in the comment section.

Okinawa Heat APM: Yakiniku Japanese Restaurant
30-Day Blog Challenge: 10 Favorite Food Picks
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
66 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Britt K
April 11, 2020 7:38 pm

Oh wow, this looks and sounds incredible. I’m a coffee addict and I think I need to give this a try… Thanks for sharing!

chad
April 11, 2020 7:38 pm

I’ve heard so so much about dalgona coffee but never actually tried it! I can’t wait to make it, I love coffee…

Melanie williams
Melanie williams
April 11, 2020 7:38 pm

Ooo my other half loves coffee, so I am sure in times like this to make this at a home is a big plus x

Nyxie
April 11, 2020 7:38 pm

This looks amazing. I love seeing how everyone is jazzing up their coffees at the moment!

Amber Myers
April 11, 2020 7:38 pm

I keep seeing recipes for this whipped coffee everywhere! I will have to try it out. I’m intrigued.

Genny Gall
April 11, 2020 7:38 pm

Oh my! I think I will start having this at home every morning. Looks so yummy, and I will be an addict to Dalgona Coffe since now for sure. Love it

Krysten Quiles
April 11, 2020 7:38 pm

Oh my gosh this looks SO GOOD. Maybe on my next treat day I’ll have to try this out. Thanks for sharing this friend!

Christ Angeli
April 11, 2020 7:38 pm

I’ve enjoyed seeing the different variations of this drink on social media. However, I am not very experimental with my coffee. I just want it black and strong, most of the time.

Brianne
April 11, 2020 7:38 pm

Hoo boy, does that look good. It’s dessert coffee. It’s dessoffee!

GiGi Eats
April 11, 2020 7:38 pm

I HAVE LEGIT been seeing this stuff EVERYWHERE!!! I don’t drink coffee but if I did I feel like I would be OBSESSED with this because it does look really good!

Bible Verse of the Day

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

Web Hosting Trusted by Wordpress