Food and Travel
Inspirational
Pets
Devotion
how to make dalgona coffee

How to Make Dalgona Coffee | Whipped Coffee | Quarantine Coffee

I am taking a break from my 30-Day Blog Challenge. Today, you will be reading about how to make dalgona coffee. Well in fact, this coffee has so many names: Dalgona Coffee, Indian Coffee, Frothy Coffee, Whipped Coffee and even Quarantine Coffee – just because almost everyone is trying it out this quarantine season.

how to make dalgona coffee

Regardless of how it is called, this coffee is really delicious especially if you are a coffee lover! It is heaven in a cup. It has gone viral on Tiktok and now, everyone is making a fuzz about it.

According to Wikipedia, the drink itself has origins from Rajasthan, India where it is also known as whipped coffee or beaten coffee. Under the hashtag #dalgonacoffeechallenge, homemade versions of dalgona coffee began spreading on South Korean YouTube channels before going viral on TikTok.

How to Make Dalgona Coffee

If you want to learn how to make dalgona coffee, just follow this easy recipe with three main ingredients. This recipe makes 2 medium servings following 1:1:1 ratio of the below ingredients:

how to make dalgona coffee
how to make dalgona coffee

Directions

• In a mixing bowl place coffee, sugar and hot water (1:1:1 ratio).
  • Using a hand mixer or electric mixer, whisk until thick and creamy. Note: If you don’t have a hand or electric mixer, you may use a fork or spoon, and manually mix it for about 30-40 minutes.
  • Fill only 3/4 of a cup with cold milk and add ice cubes.
  • Top it up with foamy whipped coffee. Mix well and enjoy!

You may add some chocolate syrup and top it with bits of chocolate if you prefer. Very easy as 1, 2 and 3. Enjoy!

how to make dalgona coffee

Did you like this article? Let littlemisadvencha know in the comment section.

Okinawa Heat APM: Yakiniku Japanese Restaurant
30-Day Blog Challenge: 10 Favorite Food Picks
0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
66 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Nilakshi
April 8, 2020 10:22 pm

Dalgona coffee has become such a huge deal on Instagram now. People have started taking a liking in making dalgona coffee. I haven’t made it during the quarantine phase but after reading your post, I so badly want to make it.
Okay fine, off to make Dalgona coffee!!!

Ashlee
Ashlee
April 8, 2020 9:59 pm

I personally am not a coffee fan at all, but this looks really really good! Would like to see a hot chocolate version – haha!

the joyous living
April 8, 2020 8:56 pm

wow. that looks like a malt. so pretty and different!! i bet this is a huge hit because of the warmer weather in India. would make for a great summer treat in the states.

April 8, 2020 7:56 pm

I always start my day with a coffee and this Dalgona one looks delicious. I’ll have to see if they sell it in Europe!

Surekha
April 8, 2020 7:38 pm

I’ve never heard of dalgona coffee before. I can’t wait to make it. It looks soooo good!

Brianne
April 8, 2020 7:32 pm

Hoo boy, does that look good. It’s dessert coffee. It’s dessoffee!

Sabika
April 8, 2020 4:42 pm

This is the first I’ve heard of dalgona coffee. Well, learnt a new recipe today from your blog! Thanks.

Cristina Petrini
April 8, 2020 4:30 pm

Loving coffee I think this is among the most delicious recipes I’ve ever seen! Yummy!

World in Eyes
April 8, 2020 3:12 pm

Great post, thanks for making me able to to make dalgona coffee. Really enjoyed reading!

Christ Angeli
April 8, 2020 12:47 pm

I’ve enjoyed seeing the different variations of this drink on social media. However, I am not very experimental with my coffee. I just want it black and strong, most of the time.

1 2 3 7

Bible Verse of the Day

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

Web Hosting Trusted by Wordpress