Food and Travel
Inspirational
Pets
Devotion

30-Day Blog Challenge: April 2020 Goals

Writing this post actually makes me rethink about how I set and attack my goals. I realized I should really be doing a monthly goal setting because first, it will help me audit on the past months. Second, it will push me to set new goals for the upcoming month. Well, not so many thanks to procrastination – I tend to get away from this “idea” because I feel like I always don’t have the time. But, as they always say, start small. I believe we will be under a “stay-at-home” rule for the whole month of April, or for an indefinite future. So, I am creating this list of goals to do for April. I will be focusing on goals that I can realistically achieve. Here’s my April 2020 Goals.

APRIL 2020 GOALS

My April 2020 Goals

1. Do my laundry: Ever since the quarantine period started, I never did any washing of my laundry. Right now, they got piled up to a whole-month worth of dirty clothes. Very ironic – when quarantine was not yet implemented, I managed to do my laundry on a weekly basis. Right now, I can barely wash them. That’s why I need to plan out the next days so I could get this done.
  2. Workout my thesis revisions: The last step before my paper’s approval is waiting for me to get it done. I started working on my thesis last year. It takes forever before it hits the finish line. I know this could be done right away in one or two sitting. All I really need is to end this procrastination and start rolling.
  3. Pay bills: Managing finances including bills to pay is one thing I should prioritize this month. I wasn’t able to pay last month’s bill because I was dependent on the 30-day extension of credit card companies. Before this month ends, I need to settle them and make sure to leave no unpaid bill.
  4. Finish the 30-Day Blog Challenge: I am now on Day 19. A few more days and this challenge will be over. After keeping up for 30 days, I’m going to share the results to everyone – both to my blog as a whole and to me. I’m counting on consistency here.
  5. Get creative with content: I want to start thinking outside the box. Nowadays, it’s easier to be glued to the news, but I want to start connecting with friends and do something extraordinary for them. I need time to figure out how it’s going to be done, but I want to satisfy the inner me and be creative while appreciating the people I love.

To productivity

Although the month is going to end already, I still look forward to a productive April 2020. Let us all look at the bright side despite of what’s going on around. I am wishing everyone a safe and healthy quarantine period. Thank you for reading this far!

april 2020 goals pin

This post is part of 30-day blog challenge below.

30-day blog challenge

Did you like this article? Let littlemisadvencha know in the comment section.

30-Day Blog Challenge: What is Your Favorite Subject?
30-Day Blog Challenge: Devouring Books
0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
22 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Priya
April 23, 2020 4:25 am

It is good to have goals even while you are stuck at home. If you set goals, you will feel a little bit of control over your life in these difficult times. This is also a good time to learn things. Nowadays, a lot of online courses are available.

Krissy
April 23, 2020 2:19 am

Doing my laundry is a MAJOR daily goal in my house!! I mean doing it is no problem its getting it folded folded and actually put away, thats the real struggle!! Its actually a hard task when your a mama lol I love all these goals though and feel inspired to get on my goals!! Thanks for sharing

Nyxie
April 22, 2020 5:54 pm

Great goals! Just because we’re all stuck indoors doesn’t mean we can’t set ourselves goals to reach.
I love how one of your goals is to finish this challenge – you’ve got this in the bag!

Marie Phillips
April 22, 2020 10:00 am

Great goals, Cha! Most of those I already do on a regular basis so not much different. But my work goals seem to be changing by the week. And going faster than I can keep up!

Britt K
April 22, 2020 7:29 am

You’ve got some great goals. I’ll be honest, I need to get on the laundry too… I stay caught up with my husband’s laundry, tackling it all the time, but I tend to let mine slip. Especially now that I’m not going anywhere and spending a lot of my time in my ‘comfy clothes’ lol

Tessa
April 22, 2020 5:36 am

I love having goals because it allows you to have a measure to see how far you have come. It sounds like you have had a lot of really ambitious goals for April, and it will be awesome to see the results of your consistency at the end of the month!

Waren Jean Go
Waren Jean Go
April 22, 2020 5:15 am

I have been thinking of doing the challenge but procrastination got the best of me. I’m so inspired by your motivation and looking forward everyday to read your entry.

Ashlyn
April 22, 2020 4:52 am

I think now is one of the best times for self reflection and goal setting! When we all must be home anyways, it gives us plenty of time to think about who we are, and why we live our lives the way that we do.

Kez
April 22, 2020 3:19 am

I also haven’t done my laundry in a while. But I haven’t been going out so I haven’t had much washing to do. Plus I figure I’m saving power and water by not doing it!

Tara Pittman
April 22, 2020 3:05 am

I need to make some goals. It might just help me get more done in my day

Bible Verse of the Day

Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because whoever suffers in the body is done with sin.

Web Hosting Trusted by Wordpress