Food and Travel
Inspirational
Pets
Devotion

30-Day Blog Challenge: April 2020 Goals

Writing this post actually makes me rethink about how I set and attack my goals. I realized I should really be doing a monthly goal setting because first, it will help me audit on the past months. Second, it will push me to set new goals for the upcoming month. Well, not so many thanks to procrastination – I tend to get away from this “idea” because I feel like I always don’t have the time. But, as they always say, start small. I believe we will be under a “stay-at-home” rule for the whole month of April, or for an indefinite future. So, I am creating this list of goals to do for April. I will be focusing on goals that I can realistically achieve. Here’s my April 2020 Goals.

APRIL 2020 GOALS

My April 2020 Goals

1. Do my laundry: Ever since the quarantine period started, I never did any washing of my laundry. Right now, they got piled up to a whole-month worth of dirty clothes. Very ironic – when quarantine was not yet implemented, I managed to do my laundry on a weekly basis. Right now, I can barely wash them. That’s why I need to plan out the next days so I could get this done.
  2. Workout my thesis revisions: The last step before my paper’s approval is waiting for me to get it done. I started working on my thesis last year. It takes forever before it hits the finish line. I know this could be done right away in one or two sitting. All I really need is to end this procrastination and start rolling.
  3. Pay bills: Managing finances including bills to pay is one thing I should prioritize this month. I wasn’t able to pay last month’s bill because I was dependent on the 30-day extension of credit card companies. Before this month ends, I need to settle them and make sure to leave no unpaid bill.
  4. Finish the 30-Day Blog Challenge: I am now on Day 19. A few more days and this challenge will be over. After keeping up for 30 days, I’m going to share the results to everyone – both to my blog as a whole and to me. I’m counting on consistency here.
  5. Get creative with content: I want to start thinking outside the box. Nowadays, it’s easier to be glued to the news, but I want to start connecting with friends and do something extraordinary for them. I need time to figure out how it’s going to be done, but I want to satisfy the inner me and be creative while appreciating the people I love.

To productivity

Although the month is going to end already, I still look forward to a productive April 2020. Let us all look at the bright side despite of what’s going on around. I am wishing everyone a safe and healthy quarantine period. Thank you for reading this far!

april 2020 goals pin

This post is part of 30-day blog challenge below.

30-day blog challenge

Did you like this article? Let littlemisadvencha know in the comment section.

30-Day Blog Challenge: What is Your Favorite Subject?
30-Day Blog Challenge: Devouring Books
0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
22 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Kaitlyn Nicole
April 22, 2020 2:43 am

Setting SMART – specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely – is the key to success. I write a To DO list and leave it on the kitchen table… I add to it as I remember things and check off what I’ve done. At the end of the week, it goes in the recycling and I start a new one. It helps me to not forget anything!

Alissa Ackerman
April 22, 2020 12:26 am

I relate so much with the tiny chores that used to be so easy to do being so hard now!… It’s weird how much changes when structure is ripped out from under you.
I love setting goals, though, ’cause it really does put the power back in your hands to create your own structure and work by your own rules….this is a time with so much potential for progress!! Some of my goals this month involve resting–But i’m not about to lose my productivity, either, over quarantine.

Adrienne
April 22, 2020 12:14 am

Great goals to have! I love setting goals and the sense of accomplishment when meeting them.

Amber Myers
April 21, 2020 11:47 pm

Good luck with your goals! I am sure you will crush them. I need to do laundry as well, ugh. It never ends!

Julia Hess
April 21, 2020 11:18 pm

I know I need to start creating some goals, especially when dealing with my blog. It is so easy to lose sight of something without looking at your progression. I feel like laundry is a never-ending thing in my house. Great share.

April 21, 2020 10:49 pm

I really applaud you for taking up this challenge. It’s definitely a lot of work!

Rebecca
April 21, 2020 10:34 pm

It’s so important to have goals and milestones to mark important steps. Especially now during the pandemic!!

World in Eyes
April 21, 2020 8:42 pm

Cha, you are little bit early April is going on and you have to write and share nine (9) more blogs in april for achieving your goal…. anyway great post…

Krysten Quiles
April 21, 2020 7:53 pm

I love the idea of getting creative with content, who knows what you’ll discover! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

Christ Angeli
April 21, 2020 7:16 pm

It’s good that you still have goals set for 2020 even if you’re stuck at home. As usual, you are doing a lot of things at the same time. April made me think of doing so many things for my site, posts, and social media accounts. I’ve accomplished all of my plans and just finishing a few more ideas now. I have this problem that I have to do what my creative mind dictates or else, I’ll get super restless. Maybe that’s my version of anxiety! After I few more days, I can write a new post again.

Bible Verse of the Day

Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because whoever suffers in the body is done with sin.

Web Hosting Trusted by Wordpress