Food and Travel
Inspirational
Pets
Devotion
30-day blog challenge

The Ultimate 30-Day Blog Challenge – April 2020

April 2020. It’s just a day before next month. I have decided to launch a 30-day blogging challenge to make myself productive while growing my blog during this difficult time due to Covid-19 pandemic. I am pretty sure that it will be a great way for bloggers I will be inviting to get to know each other. If you stumble upon this post, kindly include the image below at the top of your post. You may leave a link of your posts in the comment section so that I and the other readers can see your posts. We are encouraged to engage on each post through comments and/or shares.

30-Day Blog Challenge

30-day blog challenge

What does this do to you?

Aside from connecting with other bloggers, this great challenge can also be a way of challenging your discipline as you complete the 30-day blog challenge. Moreover, you will be able to:

• Write more content. This challenge is writing 30 blog posts in the month of April! It’s pretty sure you will get better at your writing as you write more frequently.
  • Get more traffic. The more blog posts you create, the more you share them to various platforms, and the more traffic you will get into your site. How is that?
  • Practice your skills. As you write more frequently, the more chance you hone your skills in writing. Every single time, you will be more creative with your blog posts.
  • Build connections. Engage. Use this opportunity to share and interact with other bloggers joining the challenge.

Just write and write and publish to get into the routine of things.

Just spread the love and let’s grow together. Have fun!

Eternal Perspective: Do Not Grumble
Eternal Perspective: Pursue Eternal Values
0 0 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
60 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Ashlee
Ashlee
March 31, 2020 7:17 pm

Love this! Seems like a fun challenge, great way to get into blogging and creating content. I think I may use this if I ever get stuck for content. Thanks for sharing!

Ashlee | ashleemoyo.com

Kristine Nicole Alessandra
Kristine Nicole Alessandra
March 31, 2020 7:15 pm

Thank you for publishing this. I have hit a lull in my writing, mostly because I am pre-occupied with worrying about this virus! I will have to start focusing and get back to writing!

Sayanti
Sayanti
March 31, 2020 6:42 pm

This is a great way to gain more traffic and increase the engagement rate. However, I would like to add one point which I am hearing nowadays is that long content is more engaging than shorter ones. So, I think we should keep that in mind while writing blogs.

Brianne
March 31, 2020 6:38 pm

I really love this. I often find myself searching for content but come up empty. This is a great way to easily produce content that is real and reflective of me.

Ann
March 31, 2020 12:58 pm

Oh how fun, I might try some of these – I think I would really enjoy this 🙂
Cheers from Stockholm Sweden 🙂

Nana Esi
March 31, 2020 11:35 am

A 30 days blog challenge like this is totally worth trying. I hope I can go through with it

Jessica Joachim
March 31, 2020 10:32 am

I love this! It seems like a great challenge, especially right now when I have a lot of time on my hands!

Marie Phillips
March 31, 2020 10:15 am

I love this idea! I already do blog pretty much every day, but I only produce about 3 posts a week. There is a lot of research that goes into my articles. So it can be a 2-3 day process. But regardless, as long as we are working on content, we are getting further along! I’m looking forward to hearing about your celebration on the other end of this!

katrina Kroeplin
katrina Kroeplin
March 31, 2020 9:32 am

sounds like a great challenge! i will have to look at this more and maybe try it! 🙂

Tara Pittman
March 31, 2020 3:06 am

I do want more traffic. So I need to try some of these items

1 2 3 6

Bible Verse of the Day

Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because whoever suffers in the body is done with sin.

Web Hosting Trusted by Wordpress